Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Ritz Carlton
Reload this Page >

Ritz-Carlton Denver - Reservation Assistance

Old Sep 22, 2017, 12:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75K; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Hilton Gold

Hello,

I am attempting to book a club level suite at the Ritz in Denver as part of the Treat You package (3rd night free). However, the Marriott site is only bringing up the standard club rooms in connection with this promotion. The club suites are available on the nights in question, just not showing with the promo. At every other Ritz I tested, the club suites are included as part of this promotion and so I suspect this is the result of something being miscoded on the back-end. Any thoughts on how I might try to get this resolved?

I've booked a reservation with the standard club room and tried calling the customer service line, but they do not appear to be able to do anything about it. I also tried calling the hotel and they said they thought the suites were included as well but did not see a way to do an override.

Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.