Original Poster
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
25hours Hotel The Goldman - Frankfurt

25hours Hotel The Goldman

1 Review | 100% Recommended

Hanauer Landstr. 127 Frankfurt, DE 60314

25hours Hotel The Goldman - Frankfurt (11 Photos)

I am starting to like the 25hours brand. I already visited the one in Munich a couple of times (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless/2023486-review-25hours-hotel-royal-bavarian-munich-germany.html) and generally liked it.

I needed to be in Frankfurt and for some reasons several hotels were quite cheap, I then choose The Goldman due to its location in Ostend Frankfurt and very attractive rates (65 EUR/night for non flexible without breakfast). 

20220729_202441.jpg

Check In

Check-in was quick and fast. I was welcomed as a first time visitor of the hotel, and explained I was upgraded from a Medium West to a Medium East (differences are that West room are generic, East are boutique, so a fake upgrade and a price differences on a fake differentiation). 

There was no other recognition than the upgrade. 

20220729_202646.jpg

Room

The room was nice, if you like the purple decor. It was typical of 25hours, with their very nice bathroom products, a comfortable bed, a good bluetooth speaker, a bag you are free to use, and several magazines including one in the toilets. Size was good for the purpose (around 22 sqm) and space well used. 

The bathroom is modern and shower pressure quite good. Temperature control a bit hard as the water gets very hot very quick. The AC works very well and had no trouble maintaining the room at a pleasant 20 deg while it was +30 deg outside. Note the window can be fully opened (and that fake crows roam around). 

The desk was good to work, the chair not comfortable for a long time seating. There was enough plugs nearby, although it misses one usb plug IMHO.

The mini bar content is available for free and is replenished every day: 2 bottles of water, 2 bottles of Fritz-cola, 2 bottles of a local beer, Kinder and a bag of crisps.

DSC03656.JPG

DSC03657.JPG

DSC03658.JPG

DSC03659.JPG

DSC03660.JPG

DSC03661.JPG

DSC03662.JPG

DSC03663.JPG

DSC03665.JPG

Service

I do not have much to say about this, as I did not need any service during this stay. Only at breakfast when I arrived I was promptly asked if I wanted a drink and then was served very quickly. Note this is not a fair assessment as the hotel was basically empty and I was the only one at breakfast both times. 

Dining

Breakfast buffet was OK, I found it a bit lacking but maybe I had higher expectations that I should have, considering 25hours is a 4 stars hotel I believe. There was a selection of musli and cereals, nuts, cold cuts, croissant of average quality, bacon, sausages and eggs, some vegetables, yoghurt, fruits and bircher musli. 

The restaurant attached is Italian and was doing really good, it looks fully booked one evening. 

Location is very good, on a large boulevard close to a lot of restaurants, near the European Central Bank. Easy access from the airport or the main station with local trains to Frankfurt Ostbahnhof. There is a tram station a hundred meters from the hotel.  

Overall

A solid hotel if you like the 25 hours style and branding. I have to admit I do not care much for some aspects of it but in general, it works well for me. Much better than the Mama Shelter brand which I find unsufferable. 

25hours Hotel The Goldman - Frankfurt

Would you like to write a review on the 25hours Hotel The Goldman?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Aug 19, 2022, 8:19 am
Fairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL
My recent stay

I also recently stayed at this 25hours and I share most of your comments. Upon arrival I received the same 'upgrade' but I was also offered a welcome drink voucher and in the room was a kind note and a bag of haribo sweets.
Breakfast on the other hand was chaotic since the hotel was fully booked and the breakfast room was heavily understaffed. Only one person who had to cook and serve the guests and clean the table. This resulted in a lot of dirty tables and an almost empty buffet.
Apart from that, I really liked the hotel, especially the living room with the retro turntable.

PS: there is also a branch of the restaurant downtown. I ate there and it was great!
Old Aug 19, 2022, 8:50 am
Original Poster
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
I also had the notes and the Haribo, I tend to forget about them as i do not eat gummy bears.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.