Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The GGL Survey - May 2024

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2024, 5:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)
The GGL Survey - May 2024

If you're GGL then a survey will be landing in your inbox today asking for your opinion on how GGL is shaped going forward.

From what we've been told by Premium Services at LHR, this is an important one they're taking very seriously, so make sure all your issues are put down within it.
Old May 2, 2024, 6:03 am

Programs: Usual Amex Cent. GGL.
Done and dusted. Seemed quite thorough.
Old May 2, 2024, 6:04 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Yes I got a rare prod that the GGL team want a high level of participation to this.
Old May 2, 2024, 6:10 am

Programs: Some
“Dear Valued Customer”, yes that level of personalisation makes me feel so valued…

I will wait until I’m not sat in EK F to finish it or it ain’t going to be pretty.
Old May 2, 2024, 6:12 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Done.

Old May 2, 2024, 6:14 am

Programs: BA GGL, BA Amex Prem, Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Sir Crazy8534 de l'ordres des aides de Pucci
Just in case it affects anyone else, I get a lot of emails from BA to my Inbox but this one went to my Junk for some reason.
AAL2887 likes this.
Old May 2, 2024, 6:27 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I said "stuff Group 0" and bring back the Boardroom. And more water in ET please. (And also some GGL facility in LCY and LGW).

Last edited by corporate-wage-slave; May 2, 2024 at 6:32 am
Old May 2, 2024, 6:33 am

Programs: BA Executive Club (GGL, GFL)
Interesting question asking if I would value GGL- specific check-in desks. Very much in the nice-to-have category I’d say.
Old May 2, 2024, 6:35 am

Programs: QF P1, BA GGL, AS GMVP
I said some recognition with AA would be nice.... I do see that they're floating cutting PJs and amenity kits as a sustainability act. Not giving them ammo for that!

Edit: They also asked which status I had that was equiv to GGL and I gave them some feedback on what P1 does better but overall GGL is much better.
becks1 and Radiation Station like this.
Old May 2, 2024, 6:36 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
I said "stuff Group 0" and bring back the Boardroom. And more water in ET please. (And also some GGL facility in LCY and LGW).
Even Wilf is now a covert to group 0 with regard to the new NCL proces so I fear you are on your own on that one

but yes to the boardroom.
Old May 2, 2024, 6:36 am

Programs: Usual Amex Cent. GGL.
Originally Posted by aoyamaguy
Interesting question asking if I would value GGL- specific check-in desks. Very much in the nice-to-have category I’d say.
I thought that was a weird one. It's not as though we have to wait for long as it is, and if there was a queue are they going to have two queues?
Old May 2, 2024, 6:40 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Originally Posted by TheSYDTraveller
I do see that they're floating cutting PJs and amenity kits as a sustainability act. Not giving them ammo for that!
They were asking whether it would be helpful if people could choose in advance whether they wanted PJs and/or an amenity bag. They also asked in the same section whether it would be helpful to be able to choose meals before a flight to cut down on waste. All of that makes perfect sense to me and I responded positively to all of it.
Old May 2, 2024, 6:40 am

Programs: BA GGL, British Midland Lifetime* Loser
Originally Posted by aoyamaguy
Yes, and I said the same. Not even in the top 100 of things I would use.
TheSYDTraveller likes this.
Old May 2, 2024, 6:41 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
I also didn't mind the sustainability questions and was constructive with them.

I was most surprised by the concept of proactive service recovery.

I don't think I had ever seen that (as a basic 97 GGL) but it's supposedly a "thing". My last 2 issues were both noted onto the IFM iPad / phone but there was no followup until I prodded a week or so after the event.

That said, today I actually got a call from Customer Relations about Group 0 so maybe the proactive thing started just before the survey landed.
flyinirish and becks1 like this.
Old May 2, 2024, 6:46 am

Programs: QF P1, BA GGL, AS GMVP
Originally Posted by golfmad
They were asking whether it would be helpful if people could choose in advance whether they wanted PJs and/or an amenity bag. They also asked in the same section whether it would be helpful to be able to choose meals before a flight to cut down on waste. All of that makes perfect sense to me and I responded positively to all of it.
That's fair. I took a more cynical perspective I guess. I thought being able to select meals was a plus which would avoid waste but I would like them to avoid using the survey as justification to cull onboard amenities and services.
trickshot likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.