Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Beijing Capital Airport {CHN}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Beijing Capital Airport {CHN}

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2015, 1:33 pm

I think I can add a little to this thread:

Second stay this year for myself coming up at the Hilton Capital Airport.

First stay was great, as Gold got upgraded to a full suite (2 rooms and 2 toilets ) - lounge access, which was awesome (happy hour from 6pm to 8.30pm)

The "QiQi" lady that was mentioned earlier got replaced by "Candy" Her English is fine too, and the lounge was a great spot to spend time.

The pool is very nice indeed, 25m long, and NO silly "need to wear head cap" rule like in most other Hilton properties in China..

The gym is also of good quality.

The only "downside" of the hotel is that it's kinda deserted. Yes, the airport is nearby, but it's not IN the airport itself. 7min walk from T3 (if light luggage only) or regular bus schedule every 20min from T3, every 30min from T2.

Looking forward for my next stay soon there, definitely a good deal if you can actually use the facilities (in my case, arriving 4pm and departing 10am, just perfect). Not cheaper than the hotels in town though.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 9:39 am

Has anyone recently used the fitness center as a non-hotel guest? Cost? Open hours? Thanks.
Old Jan 22, 2016, 2:04 am

Programs: Meh
Really like this hotel. Only drawback it is spookily empty. There are hardly any people that are about, so no atmosphere whatsoever. Always reminded of the movie 'The Shining' when staying there.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 8:30 am

Originally Posted by 365RoadWarrior
Has anyone recently used the fitness center as a non-hotel guest? Cost? Open hours? Thanks.
To answer my own question, I emailed the hotel and got a prompt, courteous, professional (impressive) reply. The cost is CNY200, and the fitness center is open from 6:00AM until 11:00PM. Fitness center use is included in the Day Use room rate.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 8:54 am

To answer my own question, I emailed the hotel and got a prompt, courteous, professional (impressive) reply. The cost is CNY200, and the fitness center is open from 6:00AM until 11:00PM. Fitness center use is included in the Day Use room rate.
Actually, the gym (but not the pool) is open 24/7 for hotel guests.
Old Mar 10, 2016, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Is wine/beer self serve in the lounge? Or hidden away for only staff to serve? Hate always having to wait for a server. Do some rooms have better runway views than others?
Old Mar 10, 2016, 8:36 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Is wine/beer self serve in the lounge? Or hidden away for only staff to serve? Hate always having to wait for a server. Do some rooms have better runway views than others?
1. I haven't been there in about 3 years, but self-serve was the drill then

2. I don't recall having any runway views (it's about 3 miles from the closest runway)
Old Mar 10, 2016, 9:35 am

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Yes, the drinks are self-service, however I found the lounge staff to be super attendive so they'll usually make sure you're always topped up.

The best rooms that will give you some airplanes to spectate is top floor, "rear side". The absolutely best one to watch airplanes is the corner suite at the very end of the corridor. However, it's not direct runway view, but merely airport traffic.. nothing very interesting..
Old Apr 16, 2016, 5:35 pm

Programs: DL, AC, Bonvoy, Accor, Dusit
Just had an overnight at this property. I have no status. I was very impressed by the quality of ALL personnel. The hotel was fairly busy although its expansive layout gives the impression that it is not. Breakfast buffet was ok as far as hotels go, although I felt it was overly expensive. Mind you, I had excellent croissants, something that none of the Accor properties I stayed in on this trip were able to provide. It was a good experience and I don't mind paying the relatively high rate that I did because I received decent value. My only two complaints were the darkness of the room (common in China because of energy conservation efforts) and the small toilet cubicle. It's a bit cramped in the toilet stall. Very appreciative of the 4 bottles of water given in the room and the extra 1 1/2 hours to check out, no hassles. Well managed airport hotel that was clean and well maintained.
Old Apr 17, 2016, 1:44 pm

Two visits, one just for the fitness center. The RMB200 rrate gets you the fitness center (small but ffunctional, with lots of windows), along with sauna, showers, tub.

On my overnight, I agree with Transpacific Flyer: pretty expensive - comparable to Wangfujin - but very good service, though not over-the-top, like some places in the capital.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 9:25 pm

Programs: DL, AC, Bonvoy, Accor, Dusit
Hilton Beijing Capital Airport - Excellent and Pleasant Stay

Hilton Beijing Capital Airport

Map| 2 Reviews | 100% Recommended

Terminal 3, 1 Sanjing Road Beijing, CN 100621

PEK Airport Hilton -Excellent and Pleasant Stay (0 Photo)

I was impressed by the excellent quality of this hotel.

Check In

Fast, efficient, polite and pleasant.

Room

A bit dark, but clean and spacious.

Service

Excellent and friendly.

Dining

I was impressed by the quality of the restaurant and the breakfast menu was fantastic. The pastry  & coffee shop in the lobby offers cakes and pastries that are works of art. 

Convenient and close to the airport. One can walk to the terminal if not carrying a heavy bag. 

Overall

I have not had a more enjoyable airport hotel experience. A well managed, and well staffed hotel. The only negative comment I have is on the shuttle bus service. Arriving in the evening, it took a good 30 minutes to get a bus. I did not know how close the hotel was, otherwise I would have walked. Despite that, this was a fantastic transit experience and offered good value. I left very impressed and would transit  PEK in future only because of this hotel..\

PEK Airport Hilton -Excellent and Pleasant Stay

Would you like to write a review on the Hilton Beijing Capital Airport?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Sep 2, 2016, 10:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Deleted
Old May 6, 2017, 6:30 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors
Is anyone aware of this hotel having a half day rate? I am considering booking an award that arrives at 10:30pm and departs the next morning at 6:30am. The lounges on offer at PEK don't seem too inspiring from some brief googling.
Old May 8, 2017, 2:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by earlyriser
Is anyone aware of this hotel having a half day rate? I am considering booking an award that arrives at 10:30pm and departs the next morning at 6:30am.
This would be a full/ordinary night rate- why do you think you could only book a (half) day rate?
Old May 8, 2017, 3:01 am

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors
Originally Posted by SK AAR
This would be a full/ordinary night rate- why do you think you could only book a (half) day rate?
I have used a half day rate previously at numerous airport hotels. I thought it was worth asking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.